GoPro, Inc. (NASDAQ: GPRO) has added a new HERO camera to the family. On sale now, HERO is at Rs 18,990, go-anywhere, capture-anything camera that makes it easy share experiences that would be difficult to capture with a phone.
HERO features a 2-inch touch display, is waterproof to 30 feet and is extremely durable, making it the perfect GoPro for kids, adventurous social sharers and travelers.
In India, HERO is available exclusively at Flipkart
Sharing cool experiences with HERO is simple. It offloads your photos and videos to the GoPro app which creates fun, shareable videos for you, automatically. No more fumbling with your SD card or plugging your camera into a computer. HERO makes it simple.
Key features include:
· Award-WinningImage Quality: HD Video (1440p60 and 1080p60) and 10MP photo performance
· 2-Inch Touch Display: Using HERO is as easy as using your phone thanks to its touch display
· Voice Control: Tell HERO to start and stop recording, take a photo and more
· Waterproof + Extremely Durable:Waterproof up to 30’ (10M) and designed go everywhere your smartphone can’t
· Video Stabilization:HERO features videostabilization that helps smooth out the shakes
· Smartphone Compatible:HERO offloads your photos and videos to the GoPro app which creates fun, shareable videos for you, automatically
· Body and Gear Mountable: compatible with 30+ GoPro mounting accessories
To learn more about the entire GoPro lineup including the Rs 37,000 HERO6, Rs 28,000 HERO5, Rs 18,990 HERO, visit GoPro.com. To see our new video announcing HERO, visit our news page.