Different bras serve a different purpose. While all of them have the basic function of supporting your breasts, they have other purposes too. Push up bras are to uplift your breasts, giving you a fuller shape. Padded bras offer comfort while also minimizing any flaws from the outer part. There are women sports bra, which are distinctively worn while performing any sports activity. A sports bra should be worn when you are engaging in any sort of sports or a workout. It offers your breasts support while preventing the breasts tissue from any wear and tear.
A sports bra is an indispensable part of a physically active woman. These bras prevent the sagging of breasts and injuries. A high impact sports bra can be worn during higher levels of physical activities such as running, aerobics and dancing. A medium impact sports bra should be worn during moderate activities such as hiking and brisk walking. A low impact sports bra should be worn sports with slow movements such as yoga, stretching and pilates. A regular sports bra has been modified into various categories, each suiting a different performance reason. If you are unaware of the different women sports bras, here’s a look exclusively for you.
Also Read: Top Summer Outfits Inspired By Celebrities!
- Compression sports bra: These bras are the simplest forms and come in pullover styles. They can worn like a t-shirt, without having to clasp any hooks. Compression sports bra are custom made and are best suited for low to medium impact activities. You can even wear these on a daily basis if you have a smaller bust size.
- Encapsulation sports bra: These bras are ideal to be worn during higher intensity exercises. They come with in-built cups, designed to keep your breasts in place during rigorous activities. They are light and even heavily padded. You can opt for the ones, which have underwires or the ones which come sans underwires, depending upon your comfort.
- Criss-cross back: The straps of these bras are criss-cross at the back to provide a firm support. If you plan to wear deep neck tank tops, these bras are the ideal choice. Apart from looking smart, they also help you look fashionable at the same time. You might have seen several women wearing these when working out at the gym. You can even wear them while doing low impact activities such as yoga.
- Racerback: Being the most popular ones, they have shoulder straps joined together between the shoulder blades. They offer good support during high-intensity workouts.
- Back clasp: These women sports bra will have a striking resemblance to your usual bras. They come with a clasp at the back. They come in padded, non-padded, underwired and non-under wire options.
Sports bras come in different patterns and colours, to make your workout routine even more interesting. Team it up with a pair of leggings and you are good to go. Now workout in style as you radiate confidence.