1. How to Change Apple ID in App Store?
You can directly change your Apple ID from your device. First log out your old account from device. And now follow the steps:
- Open>settings app and scroll down>iTunes and App Store.
- Simply tap on Apple ID.
- You will get pop-up on screen tap on Sign Out.
- Now, you get two option first will Log in to another “Apple account” and second will be “Create a new Apple ID”.
- If you have another ID you can login, or you can sign up with your details and create new account.
Now you changed your ID in App Store.
2. App Store Asking for Other Apple ID When Updating Apps
All apple applications are purchased by specific IDs. After switching to different ID, the app do not move automatically to new ID. So, here you are required to switch to older account whenever you want you update specific application that prompts you to enter your old ID to update it. Other technique to fix this issue is to delete the application and purchase same through the new ID. Basically OS apps do not ask for ID and get update.
3. How to Remove Apple ID from App Store?
Whenever you want to remove your ID from App Store, you can simply do it by opening the “settings app then follow below mentioned steps:
- Scroll page down>>open >>iTunes and App Store.
- Now, tap on ID toggle.
- Now, you will get pop-up on your screen and tap on sign out.
Now, you successfully removed your ID from App Store.
4. Is Apple ID not working for App Store?
If you’re facing this issue on your iPhone,don’t worry sometimes it happen because of different IDs logged in the same device. You can fix this issue simply by removing one ID. You can also see the conflicting accounts by trying to sign in to the App Store app.
5. Will I Lose Data during Changing the Apple ID?
Yes, there are some possibilities that you may lose your data while changing your ID. To avoid this issue, you should backup your iPhone data on a different cloud or device. This is only way to solve this issue otherwise there are always some chances of data lose.
6. How to Change Apple ID in iTunes Store?
If you can’t access to your ID in App Store, it may be due to some security reasons. Because sometimes account automatically get locked when someone enters wrong password too many times or given wrong answers to the security questions. To fix this issue quickly and easily go to the iforgot.apple.com. It will ask you to enter prompted password or reset your password depending on the situation. If you have activated two factor authentication than it will ask to enter the recovery or One Time Password that will be sent to the phone number with you registered.