Mosaic is a photo made out of smaller photos. On looking from the distance the smaller photos make a big photo and when viewed from close the smaller pictures show out distinctly. Making photo mosaic is like a digital trend followed by many. Photo mosaic is the most striking effect applied to photos. This mosaic effect can be added to videos as well.
1. Filmora Video Editor
Why this app is highly recommend and useful?
- It has a unique user-friendly interface. You drag and drop your media file to its timeline and then the sequence of the clips can be edited and rearranged very easily and smoothly. And you can also see the video preview after editing which makes it smarter.
- Can control video speed, merge and split videos, trim and cut video file. It can also add background music to your video, you can also record voice or adjust color or brightness by using it.
- Has many transitions, intro/credit, special effects like face off, picture-in-picture, ‘mosaic’, split screen, green screen.
Also Read: Best Photo Re-sizer Apps For Android
- It has numerous video based on themes like friendship, love etc. which can be used by you as per your wish and it will also enhance your skills like creativity.
- You can also add animated titles by using this. It has an extra special power for mac users i.e. reverse playback, pan and zoom feature, video stabilizer.
- Provides various methods to save and share your videos. You can save your videos in movie formats like MP4, MPEG2, FLV, and HD for iPhone, iPad, iPod, PSP and you can also burn the file into DVD disc. This software also provides the DVD tool to play your videos on TV and DVD player. And yes, you can upload the file to YouTube, Facebook and twitter.
Create mosaic in Your Video using Filmora Video Editor:
Step1: Import video to Filmora Video Editor
Simply drag and drop your video to the timeline in the program. Another way, is you can click on the “+” icon and then you can select “Import Media File Here”.
Step2: Make mosaic on photo and video
Click on the “power tool” icon on the main interface. You will see a pop up window, now click on the “mosaic icon”.
You can choose more mosaic styles by clicking on the “add button” on the side menu and then you can apply them as per your wish. Blur the entire photo and select the percentage of blurring as per your wish. And yes, you can also select the specific areas which you want to blur.
Editing options and transitions are also available to make mosaic more creative which can be used by you for far better effects.
Step3: Export you file.
You have the option to preview and then saving the file in your desired location and format and also sharing the file on YouTube by clicking the “export button”.
MozoDojo is great for creating mosaic by using iTunes library, iPhoto library, and your pictures folder. It can make a beautiful mosaic made up of hundred or even thousand of images. The larger your picture library, the better the results. It has many images which you can select and be more creative. It also has many techniques like image mirroring, tinting, lightning models.
MozoDojo is extremely simple to use – just drag and drop an image into the main interface, or browse it from the file menu. This software also provides high resolution mosaic.
With AndreaMosaic you can create your own photographic mosaic made with your own pictures. This software can be free even for commercial purpose, you need not to spend anything for this and it also has professional and standard version, with features like high resolution, automatic adjustment of color and brightness, automated image cropping, on-the-fly creation.
You can set parameters like width (2000, 4000, 8000 pixels), algorithms, number of tiles per row, minimum distance between duplicated tiles and many more.
Imosaic is a freeware multiplatform photo mosaic software. It permits to create database of images and then makes photo mosaics. You can create 3D photo mosaic screensavers. There is also ImosaicWeb which helps in creating photo mosaic using database of categorized images.
You can create mosaic by using single image or multiple images in MacZaic. Preview mode and sub-Image blocks is also available in MacZaic. Images made can be compatible with any platform.
Also Read: Best Apps for iPhone XS and XS MAX