No doubt that Apple makes smartest device. It might happen that your iPhone won’t turn on due to software or hardware related issues. Some of the commonly faced issues are software crash, faulty charging cable or adapter, physical damage, drained battery, etc. Here we have some quick tricks to fix out this problem.
We have listed some common apple startup issues below.
- iPhone Stuck in boot loop
- iPhone won’t turn on past Apple logo
- Flashing Apple logo
- White screen of death
- iPhone blue screen
- Won’t turn on after iOS update
- Won’t restart
- iPhone won’t turn on after jailbreak
- Reboot stuck on Apple logo
Tips to Re-start iPhone
1. Connect it with charger and wait
Mostly it happens that your iPhone’s battery is totally drained and iPhone is not starting. So, simply connect your iPhone with charger and wait for few minutes, Screen will flash with empty battery icon. Once device charge at certain level it will automatically start. And make sure you are using original iPhone cable.
2. Hard Reset iPhone
If you’re facing software related issues on your iPhone, then there are possibilities that hard reset would do the trick.Hard reset in iPhone clears RAM and kills some irrelevant processes but does not meddle with the user data.
follow the below-given steps to hard reset iPhone—
For iPhone 6S and Older versions:
- Press home and power button both at same time for 20 to 30 seconds until the Apple logo appears.
For iPhone 7 and Newer versions:
- Press the power and volume down button both together until the Apple logo appears.
- After the Apple logo appears, your problem will be solved. Your iPhone will start normally.
3.Try Changing Lightning Cable and Adapter
If above mentioned two trick do not work for you, you can try to change lightning cable/adapter with which you are charging your iPhone. It is possible that your charging cable has stopped working and it is preventing your iPhone from getting charged.
4. Restore With iTunes
Sometimes iPhone turns on properly but stuck on the boot or red/blue screen appears. Don’t worry you just need to install iOS in iPhone with the help of iTunes and problem will be solved.
- Connect your iPhone to a computer with the latest version of iTunes installed in it.
- If you’re using iPhone 8 or later – Press and quickly release the Volume Up and Volume Down button one after the other in quick succession. Then, press and hold the Side button until you see the recovery-mode appears on the screen.
- In iPhone 7/7 Plus, you need to press power and volume down buttons at the same time until you see iTunes recovery mode.
- For the users using iPhone 6s or the models released before it. They need to keep pressing the home and power buttons together until you enter the recovery mode.
- Once you get recovery mode, simply click on “Update” when prompted by iTunes. It will, then, reinstall the iOS in your iPhone and your phone will boot up normally.
If any of the above mentioned trick works for you, without wasting your time connect with Apple support.